I don't remember being this busy in years... College and the part time job I have at the local grocery store is just eating up all of my time but I am fulfilled and moving on in life. Because of this tight schedule I have not been able to post anything lately. Even as I type this, I am just back from work and find myself extremely tired and sleepy. I am writing this post so that I don't have to feel bad about not posting anything. Every day at work I see a lot of interesting people ranging from good old grandmas to hip youngsters. Today, however I saw a very touching scene as a couple was unable to pay for all the stuff they bought. The guy was mightily embarrassed when he found out that he was well short of the total. He then had to return some items and go out with only the bare necessities... this sight made me feel really bad inside. It just hit me that lots and lots of people are struggling out there to make both ends meet. All of us who are pretty well off should stop complaining about all the little things and be thankful to God.. If you are also feeling the effects of our pathetic economy.. there is only one thing to do. Take it one day at a time and move on. You will see that God is more than enough to take care of you and your family. The one thing I have learned in my life is that God can give me anything, anywhere and at anytime. All we need to do is have faith in Him. He who takes care of the birds of the sky knows how to take care of you too. God does not need a stimulus package to save you... Our Father owns the whole world. This is the time for us to stop trusting in man (Government) and start trusting in God again.