Yesterday night was a very different night in my life. Although I confess to be a Christian I feel the need to get closer to God many times in my life. Most of the time, my prayers are just requests... "God give me that... God heal him... God do that... God do this". So, yesterday I wanted God to have me... every bit of me. I waited and prayed for some time yesterday night hoping he would touch me in some way but all He told me at the end was this.... "Ben, you are still in a rush, why?". He said " You have waited in lines to meet prominent people, sometimes you have waited in line just to pay some bills...You have waited at the traffic signal. But, when you pray, why are you so impatient... like something more important is waiting to be done ..All I need is you... I know your needs, I want my heart to beat inside your heart. I am the Vine and you are the Branch, if the Branch is separated from the Vine it will die. Don't be in a hurry, Be still and know that I am God. Once I started doing it, I felt like time faded away.. Under my table lamp on a cold night I can most truly say that I talked and walked with my God. My hands in His. But, its not enough to give God some time on your schedule. Every breath that we take, every little thing that we do should be through God. Let me end by asking you this question.

How many time in a day do you even think about God?
As you answer that question also consider this verse from the book of Psalms.

"He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep".