Are you looking for an organization to make donations..?? I came across this missionary organization on the Daystar television Network. Its Called Love a Child, the ministry is run by a Christian couple who have moved to Haiti to focus on feeding the poor and to attend to the medical needs of the people there. For more information check out their website. The television program was a real eye opener for me to the extent of suffering many people go through in the World we live in. I want to encourage you to give to this ministry, it will be a great blessing to the people in Haiti. Moreover, God will bless you too. If you cannot make up your mind to give or not let me guide you to this verse in Job:

"If I have withheld the poor from their desire or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail;or have eaten my morsel of bread myself alone, and the fatherless have not eaten thereof,then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade and mine arm be broken from the bone."

I guess I don't have to say much more now. For those who have a desire to give, and don't have much money, you can always offer your prayers for them. I humbly ask you to pray for the poor and needy throughout the world every day. Your prayers will support the many missionaries in the battle field to stay strong in the face of challenges. God Bless You.