I n the coming days we will be looking at Prayer again in the upcoming post Prayer (Part 2). Then, we will be moving on into end time studies by focusing mainly on the Life and book of Daniel. I am having a great time in my life even though some things are yet unclear about my future. But, as I turn back and look at my life I have had many experiences and through all the bad ones God has shown me the way out. Please continue praying for me as we move on into a new year. I want to live a life that God will be happy of, and I know that time is not on my side.. Brothers and Sisters the end is nearer than ever before, let us show Haste and urgency in getting God's work done. Keep praying for all the missionary works in different areas of the World especially for countries like India where the Christians are being persecuted. Let us also pray for World Peace, but we should bear in mind that what God said will take place should take place. Let us remember the Words of the Lord that we should not be alarmed when we hear of wars and rumors of wars. In the coming year, I pray that all of us Christians in the Blog world and outside, grow closer to God and be filled in the Holy Spirit for in the last days He will pour out his Spirit on "all" flesh. God be with you all..