Ben,

You are not just another face in the crowd
You are unique and there is no one in this whole world like you.

You are not alone
You are the apple of my eye and I keeps you safe day after day.

You are not what people tell you are
You are what I(God) tell you are, because I am your Father.

You are not an accident
You are a well planned incident.

You are not a failure
You are more than a conqueror.

You are not useless
You are a part of the body of Christ.

If I could remember all these things on a daily basis, I will not fall into depression again in my whole life. I am ashamed to say that I slipped into a period of dejection for some days of this week. I do not wish to express the reason, but really there is no reason to be depressed when you are in the Family of God. Everyone of you my christian brothers and sisters out there, remember that you are princes and princesses. You are the children of the King who rules the entire universe. Is it not a shame to fall into depression then?. Is it not foolish to think that you are worthless when God numbers the hairs on your head(He updates the count after every shower and nap in my case). Do you feel that you are not loved?. Do you feel like there are no real friends for you in this world?. If there is anyone in this universe who should feel that he is not loved enough, it is God Himself. Jesus did not have any friends on the cross, did He?. God counts the hair on your head and we don't even mind to spend some minutes with him daily. He sent his only Son to save us.. and we make Him to be a genie who grants us our every wish. Please, don't make God a genie or a magic lamp. He wants to have a relationship with you. If you have a relationship with Him, you will never feel lonely again.

Oh, Taste and see that the Lord is Good.