Scripture Readings
Matthew 28:1-20
This is one of the most exciting parts of the New Testament. The Gospel is based on one truth and that truth will never change. It is simply that "Jesus is alive". The devil cannot do anything about it. This passage also contains what is called as the Great Commission which refers to the duty of all Christians to spread the Gospel to all parts of the world.

Application
In this passage, Jesus says , "Tell my Brethren....".This word brethren means that Jesus now considers us as brothers and sisters. I need to start living a life which is similar to Christ's life otherwise I am not His Brethren.

"All authority in Heaven and earth is given to me"- I should not worry about anything in my Life, because God is in control.

The main purpose of Life should be to spread the Gospel.
"I will be with you till the end of time"- Isn't this enough for all of us to Live a fearless and faithful life to the Lord.Jesus is near and here all the time throughout all we go Through. We need to take heart from that.

Rejoice - I should frequently remind myself of the victory at the cross. This should be a source of Joy.


Praise The Lord
I did my Chemistry Test well, I just can't wait to get my results on Friday.